02/15/2017 Leadership Coaching Specialist Class
Xcellero Leadership is proud to offer The Leadership Coaching Specialist™ (LCS) designation that provides professionals with quality formal training in executive & business coaching. Participants who complete this program satisfactorily including the written exam will be granted the LCS™ designation from Xcellero Leadership. The Leadership Coaching Specialist™ Program is approved by The International Coach Federation (ICF) for 20 CCEs and by The Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for 20 PDH credits (Professional Development Hours).
Our next class is scheduled for
Thursday, March 9th and Friday, March 10th in Naperville, IL.
Registration closes on March 1st or when we have 10 confirmed registrants, whichever comes first.
Contact Stephanie for more information or to register
Value and Benefits for Coaches and Organizations
The Leadership Coaching Specialist™ designation is the foundation for a variety of essential services that effectively integrate coaching and leadership proficiency within the workplace:
– Utilizing coaching techniques and tools to enhance communication and collaboration skills, facilitate collective bargaining negotiation, build strategic relationships within the organization and community, and contribute to the development of innovative programs that effectively support organizational goals, strategies and vision.
– Training supervisory personnel in the use of coaching, leadership and communication skills, i.e., to improve employees’ job performance, career satisfaction and retention, support employees in developing leadership and interpersonal skills, identifying and leveraging strengths, and making behavioral changes.
– Demonstrating and promoting leadership values, sensitivity to diverse populations and ethical interpersonal behaviors that can be applied to both global and local groups.
– Applying information from the DiSC® Personal Profile System as a framework for understanding the human behavior of self and others and for building workplace environments more conducive to employee and organizational success.
– Developing and implementing programs that provide coaching for employees during transitions in times of crisis, workforce downsizing or restructuring, and organizational changes.
2 years ago / No Comments